With growing concerns regarding the Delta Variant COVID-19 virus, we would like to reassure you that patient safety is our number one priority. In addition to our current and standard infection control practices, our team will be implementing the following additional measures and screening procedures for both patients and the team members, to ensure your health and safety.
- All doctors and team members are screened
- Daily temperature checks
- Weekly Covid & Antibody Testing Available
All patients will be thoroughly screened by phone before their scheduled appointment. By answering the following questions, you will be taking part of our screening process. If you are sick, the CDC recommends you stay home to prevent spreading it to others. If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, we require that you reschedule your appointment.
- Have you traveled in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you felt sick or had any of the following symptoms – fever – cough – shortness of breath?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19? If so, when?
We ask that you limit the number of people accompanying you to your visit to just yourself and parent/guardian if applicable. For better control of contact areas; all treatment plan presentations, payments, and future scheduling will be completed over the phone or while the patient is seated in the treatment area.
Upon, arrival, all patients will wait in the car and notify the front desk. At the beginning of every appointment, the front office staff will take your temperature and hand sanitizer will be available for use. If you are running low on hand sanitizer, we have some available for purchase. Dr Collins Premium Hand 16oz Sanitizer Spray quickly reduces germs and is gentle on your hands. It has Non-GMO Ethyl Alcohol, Aloe, Jojoba +Vitamin E, Argan, Lemon and Tea Tree Oils. At the end of your appointment, you will be escorted out the back door to limit contact with the patients that are arriving. Lastly, it is recommended to leave your belongings at home or in the car.
We have increased our cleaning practices to the proper CDC guidelines throughout the office and continue to uphold hand washing/hand sanitizer guidelines. We use an EPA approved, hospital-grade disinfectant throughout our office. Exam and treatment rooms continue to be cleaned with extra attention.
- The office has installed an air purifying device called iWave Air. iWave is an air purifying device that installs in any duct air conditioning system. When air passes over the iWave, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
- The office has also installed an air disinfecting purifier called ADP-70. The ADP 70 air disinfection utilizes a proven technology commonly used in hospital HVAC systems called Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO). These charged ions, referred to as Hydroxyl Radicals (HO), are powerful oxidizers that destroy particles as small as .001 microns. HEPA systems only filter particles down to 300 microns. The ADP 70 continuously emits HO for on contact removal of contaminants.
- The office also uses a Pureclean electrostatic air fogger daily. It uses the power of electrostatic technology that creates finer particles than the regular foggers, allowing the solution to stick to surfaces. The solution we use is Hypochlorous Acid, a naturally occurring cleaning solution.
As part of our dental family, we value our commitment to deliver quality lifetime dentistry. During this time, it is our goal to maintain patient safety with minimal disruption of services to our patients. We currently have a back log of patients to see, and our awesome hygienists are working extra to accommodate you as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience as we strive to serve and support you in the most excellent way.